In what is believed to be a world first in the golf industry, Moore Park Golf has installed a giant LED screen at its driving range to provide a host of new entertainment options to golfing enthusiasts and patrons of the Sydney Golf Academy.
The high definition screen will be used for a range of golfing coaching, events, golf activity and entertainment, including:
- live large group golf tuition with real time camera feed of the golf pro on the screen
- live demonstrations from golf equipment manufacturers
- screening of major sporting events
- social media interaction with capabilities for live tweets to be shown on screen
- ability to customise content for golf, corporate and coaching events.
The new addition to one of Australia’s best public golf courses is 6.6m in height, and features a 22m2 screen, a custom-built protective net and weighs 6.2 tonnes. It is secured by 2m long ground screws and will screen at an HD 720P quality.
This screen is a BIG leap forward for the golf industry and complements more than $3 million that has recently been invested in Moore Park Golf’s facilities. Learn more about the investments here.
Here a few snaps of the big screen construction and installation…
Love golf and soccer? Watch the World Cup Semi-Finals at Moore Park Golf! A World Cup experience like no other. Watch this weeks semi-final games on what is believed to be a world first in the golf industry, Moore Park Golf’s giant LED screen on the driving range whilst whacking a bucket or two! Find out more here.