Sharing is a wonderful thing. As you read this blog you may think: “I can share something about that” or “that was interesting, I should tell my friends about that!”.
We’d love you to share our blog posts to family, friends and colleagues. If something interests you, it may interest others.
How to share
- Share on Facebook – either use the quick share links at the bottom of the post (see right) or ‘share’ our Facebook post about the blog at: www.facebook.com/centennial.park.sydney
- Share on Twitter – we’re there too! Use the quick share link or ‘retweet’ our tweet at: www.twitter.com/cent_parklands
- Email – if email is more your style, email the URL to family and friends, or join our eNewsletter database
- Yell – really loud. Just don’t yell too early in the morning though.
Share with us!
You may have a photo, video, piece of ye olde paraphernalia from the past relating to Centennial Parklands. We’d love to hear about it.
Want to submit a guest blog post about Centennial Parklands?
- email us at email@example.com and share your idea with us
How else can you contact us?
Find the Parklands Office contact details here.